Experienced Child Custody Lawyers in Richmond Hill, York Region
As if the breakup of a family were not difficult enough, attempting to reach a compromise regarding child custody, parenting time, support and other issues which affect how your child will be raised can add an entire new layer of complexity. Being A Parent Is Challenging On Its Own, Dealing With A Dispute Can Be Overwhelming. Our MP Lawyers in Richmond Hill Law office highly experienced family law lawyers / child custody lawyers can guide and direct you as to all available options with the view of making your child-related issues far less stressful. When Parents Cannot Come To An Agreement Regarding Child Custody And Access, The Family Law Courts Will Make A Determination Based On What Is In The "Best Interests Of The Child."
The Courts May Consider
- Each Parent's Relationship With The Child
- The History In The Household
- How The Child Has Adjusted
- Mental And Physical Health Of Both The Parents And The Child
- The Willingness Of Each Parent To Foster A Close Relationship With The Other Parent
- The Age And Maturity Of The Child And
- The Child's Views And Preferences
Our child custody lawyers at MP Lawyers in Richmond Law Office will help draft an out of court agreement with a full and comprehensive parenting schedule and, where there is no agreement between the parents, we strongly advocate for your position in court.